Saturday 18 January 2014

Over christmas


Christmas 2013 was a good one, the best one so far! First off I made lots&lots of different treats including the gingerbread house above ;) I was particularly proud of it and seeing as it's a Christmas tradition for my little brother and I, it's always something I look forward to. Now, I would have blogged how to make it but it takes about 2 days, let alone trying to get pictures at every step! We would still be making it now haha! However if this blogging business goes to plan I promise to show you next Christmas (already can't wait)! Can you tell it's my favorite time of the year?






As well as this foodie business we went to Switzerland for a post Christmas/ welcome in the new year break with some family friends. We stayed in a town called Villars and our days consisted of skiing, eating and sleeping... now if that doesn't sound good to you, I don't know what does! Switzerland is best known for it's cheese, and boy did we eat a ton of it! I wish I had taken photo's of all the food but I just couldn't ski with my camera (would have been a safety hazard with it swinging around my neck!). It was honestly one of my favorite holidays I've ever been on and I hope we go back soon :)





  

Tomorrow I'll be blogging one of my favorite winter soups- minestrone! Mmmm yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment